Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A square a day keeps the doctor away.


Pizza Pizza Pizza - or - The Giant Eyeball Strikes in Jersey City





I have decided that my blog is going to on an every-other-day posting schedule. I chose this because I need something to do every other day, dammit. I have a BFA and am unemployed during the great recession, life can seem pointless and things get depressing even though I continually make new art every week.

Each posting will include one square image of mine, from either my current or past collections. Each image will be accompanied by some text, possibly describing the picture, or having nothing to do with it. I will also be posting new work, new ideas, or new concepts I am working on --- for potential feedback? Thats where you come in!


No comments:

Post a Comment