Thursday, April 19, 2012

Aljira Fine Art Auction; May 17 2012

(click logo for website and further information)

I have received the invitations for the Aljira Center for Contemporary Art's 2012 Fine Art Auction. I am extremely humbled to be a part of this great benefit for Aljira. Artist Nyugen E. Smith who originally introduced me to the Jersey City artist community during my internship with him in 2008 invited me to become a part of this amazing roster of talent and creativity spanning from new, emerging, and established fine artists. Seek list below in last image for more information on included artists, or visit the website by clicking the logo at the very top of this blog posting.

Honorees for leadership in the arts for the 2012 Auction are: Derek Adams, Chitra Ganesh, & John Ahern









No comments:

Post a Comment